Making videos and taking pictures of the Taj Mahal using drones is strictly prohibited. Violators could end up serving jail time in addition to heavy fines. Now the police also want drone killing jammers to make sure that there is no way for tourists or miscreants to fly near the national monument.
Apr 25, 2018
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Indian supermarket chain in UAE shuts; staff, suppliers left in the lurch
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed