Most assets including personal valuables of former liquor baron are attached or given to court custody.
Dec 12, 2018
- Saudi Aramco tops $2 trillion, defying valuation sceptics
- Stalkers trace man's location using Instagram selfie tag, gang-rape him in Mumbai
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Brazilian President calls Greta Thunberg a 'brat'; here's what she did next
- Eye in sky: ISRO launches RISAT-2BR1 spy satellite successfully along with 9 other satellites