Islamic State (IS) has taken control of a major checkpoint in the Syrian city of Aleppo, amateur footage posted on the internet appears to show. A video clip said to be filmed on Sunday (25 October) purports to show the chaotic state of what is said to be a Syrian Army checkpoint after it was taken over by IS fighters. A caption on the video reads: A Syrian Army checkpoint situated on the road between Ithriya and Khanaser south of Aleppo, after Islamic State took control of it. October 25, 2015.
Oct 27, 2015
Virgin Group founder Richard Branson reiterated his call to end the criminal punishment of drug abusers. Branson was part of a panel discussion on drug policy sponsored by the International Crisis Group and Foreign Affairs in New York on Monday (26 October).
Oct 27, 2015
17 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- India signs $500 million deal for two stealth frigates from Russia
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history