A turf war broke out between deliverymen from two Chinese food delivery apps in Zhangpu County, Fujian province, on February 13. The video shows Ele.me drivers in blue outfits, clashing with a group of men armed with sticks who are apparently defending the Meituan store.
Feb 23, 2017
BMC election results: Will Shiv Sena now finally pull out of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra?
US Secretary of State Tillerson visits Mexico to 'soothe tensions' after fiery spat over border wall
India hails UN move to create counter-terrorism office: Here are 5 ways it can help India and neighbouring countries
Ramjas College protests: Case of rioting and assaulting cops registered after ABVP-AISA clash over Umar Khalid event
Pineapple pizzagate: Iceland's president wants to ban pineapple on pizzas, causes outcry on social media
7 hours ago
- Aliens on earth: Multiple UFO in Texas and huge spaceship in Ohio night skies spark fear
- 'Garden city has become garbage city': B'luru MLA cracks down on solid waste management
- Former Assam CM Tarun Gogoi passes away; PM Modi, other leaders condole death
- Who's who in Joe Biden's cabinet: US President-elect announces nominations [details]
- Karnataka schools, PU colleges will not reopen in 2020; parents relieved [Details]