Eight people, including three children, were killed and 34 injured whe a bridge connecting two small islands near the Indonesian holiday island of Bali collapsed. The bridge is the only crossing between the islands of Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembongan. Reports indicate that the bridge was overloaded due to a religious ceremony taking place at a nearby temple.
Oct 17, 2016
- Kid astrologer who predicted coronavirus outbreak warns world, says chaos begins from today
- PM Modi hints lockdown won't be extended, calls for common exit strategy after April 14
- Shocking video! Doctors, nurses attacked by locals in Indore during coronavirus screening
- What happens when you die? Man who clinically died for three minutes shares mindblowing experience
- DRDO develops game-changing bio suit for doctors, health workers to keep them safe from coronavirus