Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte apologised to the Jewish community for likening himself to Hitler when speaking about slaughtering drug addicts. Reuters reported that more than 3,100 people have been killed in police operations and vigilante attacks on drug users and dealers since Duterte took office in June.
Oct 4, 2016
- BREAKING: Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases
- Coimbatore bus accident: 20 killed, several injured as Kerala-bound bus rams into truck in Tamil Nadu
- Uphaar cinema fire tragedy: No more jail term for Ansal brothers; SC dismisses plea
- Nirbhaya case: Convict Vinay Sharma tries to hurt himself in Tihar jail ahead of execution
- Good news for govt employees! Centre's landmark decision on pension rules