India boosts maritime strength with INS Tihayu; to get Akula-class nuclear submarine from Russia for $2 billion
Karnataka: Citizens mull legal action over steel flyover after Chief Minister Siddaramaiah ignores protest
Donald Trump has claimed that if the Republican Party does not win the US election on 8 November then it will never win. He claims it is going to become a one-party system and that 2017 will go down in history as the year that America lost, truly lost, its independence.
Oct 19, 2016
At least 50 people were injured after police used tear gas and a vehicle to ram protesters outside of the US embassy in Manila on 19 October. The demonstrators were demanding the withdrawal of American soldiers from the country, and the clashes with police began when the officers made several arrests.
Oct 19, 2016
Odisha hospital fire aftermath LIVE updates: NHRC notice to state government; Rs 5 lakh solatium announced
- Two couples welcome Corona Kumar and Corona Kumari as India reels under coronavirus pandemic
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- Govt in Kashmir wages unpopular war against poplar trees, blames coronavirus
- Centre considering extension of coronavirus lockdown after requests from state govts, experts