A witness to a powerful earthquake that struck southwestern Japan on 14 April, captured dramatic video of an aftershock in the city of Kumamoto. An earthquake of magnitude 6 hit southwestern Japan, bringing down some buildings, killing at least nine people and injuring hundreds, local media said, but the nuclear regulator reported no problems at power plants.
Apr 15, 2016
Ibrahim al-Khatib, a journalist with UAE-based Orient News, was reporting on the ongoing clashes in Hundarat, located 10km north of Aleppo, before being severely wounded by an airstrike on 14 April. Activists said the strike came from regime forces.
Apr 15, 2016
Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg condemned an incident where two Russian warplanes allegedly flew simulated attack passes near a US guided missile destroyer in the Baltic Sea on 12 April.
Apr 14, 2016
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- New York man charged with hate crime for assaulting Indian-origin woman on subway
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics