Angry Greek demonstrators clashed with riot police in Athens on 15 November after protest rallies against US President Barack Obamas visit to the country. About 7,000 people protested over the US stance on the war in Syria, US-Turkey relations and the election of Donald Trump and his views on immigrants. Obama, who will be succeeded in January by Trump, was in Greece on his last trip to Europe as president.
Nov 16, 2016
- Saudi Aramco tops $2 trillion, defying valuation sceptics
- Stalkers trace man's location using Instagram selfie tag, gang-rape him in Mumbai
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Brazilian President calls Greta Thunberg a 'brat'; here's what she did next
- Eye in sky: ISRO launches RISAT-2BR1 spy satellite successfully along with 9 other satellites