Ibrahim al-Khatib, a journalist with UAE-based Orient News, was reporting on the ongoing clashes in Hundarat, located 10km north of Aleppo, before being severely wounded by an airstrike on 14 April. Activists said the strike came from regime forces.
Apr 15, 2016
Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg condemned an incident where two Russian warplanes allegedly flew simulated attack passes near a US guided missile destroyer in the Baltic Sea on 12 April.
Apr 14, 2016
A 72-year-old woman who got lost in the Arizona wilderness after her hybrid car ran out of fuel described how she survived for nine days while hoping to be rescued. Ann Charon Rodgers spent the days subsisting on plants, river water, ponding from rainfall and a turtle - drawing on skills she learned from survival classes and reading materials.
Apr 14, 2016
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- Kashmiri militant Saqib Bilal, neutralised during Mujgund encounter, acted in Haider
- Alien relic or secret government program? Strange structure spotted near Area 51 in Google Earth sparks debate
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics