Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
Queen Elizabeth II health update: Britain's Monarch makes first public appearance after two weeks of acute cold
Hundreds of thousands of barefoot devotees joined a procession in Manila on 9 January, to honour a centuries-old black statue of Jesus Christ. The Black Nazarene, a 17th century icon carved in Mexico, is believed to have healing powers and can grant miracles. The procession has been celebrated for more than 200 years in the Philippiness capital, where around 80 per cent of the population is Roman Catholic.
Jan 9, 2017
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
Jared Kushner is distancing himself from his businesses; is Donald Trump's son-in law getting ready for a White House job?
Kerala college student Jishnu's death: Netizens blame news channels for not naming engineering college; memes go viral
- Kid astrologer who predicted coronavirus outbreak warns world, says chaos begins from today
- Coronavirus prediction: Indian boy predicted Covid-19 outbreak, claims China will face nuclear war
- Kerala govt issues special passes for tipplers to buy liquor: How to get your pass amid coronavirus lockdown?
- How a religious event in Delhi's Nizamuddin led to a huge coroanvirus outbreak: Timeline
- UP man asks police to get him samosas: Cops comply with request with a nasty twist