Londoners face transport chaos at the start of the working week after two unions on the Underground stage a 24-hour strike. The action follows weeks of strikes by Southern Rail, as well as price hikes on rail fares. Normal service on the Tube is expected to resume on 10 January.
Jan 9, 2017
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- Coronavirus: How India's cheapest ventilator will help save Covid-19 patients
- Coronavirus Live Updates: No evidence of Covid-19 being airborne yet, ICMR confirms
- Donald Trump requests PM Narendra Modi to release anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine ordered by US