A three-year-old boy miraculously survived being hit by a truck and dragged under its wheels in east Chinas Zhejiang Province on 22 December. Shocking CCTV footage released of the incident shows the toddler being pushed in a pram by his mother at a busy intersection when a truck drives through a red light and smashes straight into the child.The boy was taken from underneath the truck and given back to his mother. Luckily, he is currently in stable condition.
Dec 24, 2016
The last year has seen the rise of populism across the world, most notably with Brexit and the election of Donald Trump. IBTimes UK asks senior fellow at Chatham House Professor Matthew Goodwin whether this is a new trend, or something that has been building up for many years
Dec 24, 2016
Germany plans watchdog to crack down on fake news before elections, and this is what led to the idea
- Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases
- Who is Amulya Leona, 19-year-old who chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' at anti-CAA protest?
- 'Bam bam bole': Devotees throng temples to offer prayers on Mahashivratri in Kashmir
- Lucknow student's murder: Ex-MLA's son arrested, CCTV camera shows victim stabbed multiple times
- Watch | Man with family witnesses multiple UFOs in Pennsylvania; alien disclosure near?