Hundreds gathered outside Downing Street in London on Wednesday (4 November) to protest against the visit of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi. Sisi, who launched the toughest crackdown on Islamists in Egypts modern history after toppling President Mohamed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood, met Prime Minister David Cameron to boost the countries ties.
Nov 5, 2015
Emergency short term measures are in place to transport 20,000 UK tourists home.
Nov 5, 2015
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- International Yoga Day 2018: Inspirational quotes and messages to share
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Did Airtel offer advisor from religion of choice to customer? Telco issues clarification [Full text]
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple