Demonetisation row: "Multi-pronged, calibrated approach to curb black economy," Centre tells Supreme Court
Morning Brief: ISIS bomb blast in Iraq kills 80, dwarf satellite galaxy could unlock dark matter, Steven Gerrard to be involved with Liverpool and more
Around one in three women around the world have experienced physical or sexual violence.
Nov 24, 2016
Nikki Haley will have to stand up for dignity of all people, says ex-US Political Affairs Ambassador to UN
Evening wrap: Rupee hits record low, 6 more held over Baahubali clip leak, Madonna stands by son, and more
Addressing party guests at The Ritz on 23 November, Nigel Farage hailed the revolution in America that has put Donald Trump in charge while referring to Obama as ghastly. Farage said he expected a “complete realignment” of British politics, and that he suspected the ruling Conservative party “were not fit with the legacy of Brexit.” The interim Ukip leaders comments come just two days after US President-elect Donald Trump called for Farage to be named the UKs ambassador to the US.
Nov 24, 2016
- Robots will now help Indian Army fight terror in Kashmir
- Venice flooded by highest tide in more than 50 years
- What the Supreme Court said: Sabarimala case referred to larger 7-judge bench, no stay on women's entry
- SC verdict on Rafale review petitions, Rahul contempt case: Full report
- 'No roving inquiry, no FIR needed': Supreme Court dismisses Rafale review pleas