Morning brief: 50% tax penalty for unaccounted cash, India sees drop in forex reserves, Pak to take BCCI to court and more
A hostel has been set up to recreate the conditions of those trapped inside the Siege of Sarajevo during the Bosnian war. The hostel is run by a family who survived the three-year-long siege and hope to educate guests about their experience. The unique hostel sees residents sleep in military beds, only use candles and lamps, and hear the sounds of gunfights in the distance.
Nov 25, 2016
- Robots will now help Indian Army fight terror in Kashmir
- Venice flooded by highest tide in more than 50 years
- What the Supreme Court said: Sabarimala case referred to larger 7-judge bench, no stay on women's entry
- SC verdict on Rafale review petitions, Rahul contempt case: Full report
- 'No roving inquiry, no FIR needed': Supreme Court dismisses Rafale review pleas