Four people are in custody and Chicago police are investigating a Facebook Live video showing a group holding a man hostage, tying his mouth shut and cutting him. The video was streamed on Tuesday, 3 January.
Jan 5, 2017
A man flew into an extraordinary rage at a London shop when told his Oyster card could not be topped up. Police said the incident happened in September, at a Penge high street branch of Supersaver. Kent officials released video as part of an appeal for information: “We would also urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact us,” said PC Melanie Bolt in a statement.The footage shows the disappointed suspect throwing things at a shop assistant aggressively, before ripping a chewing gum stand from the counter. No arrests have been made in connection with the attack.
Jan 5, 2017
Wildlife crime: India bans import of skins of reptiles, mink, fox and chinchillas, thanks to Maneka Gandhi
TMC-BJP feud grows: Babul Supriyo to file criminal defamation cases against Saugata Roy, Tapas Pal and Nandini Pal
Is it morally right for MS Dhoni to be absent from Indian team and play IPL? Are Indian cricketers selfish?3 hours ago
- India-Norway issue joint statement on climate, environment; 15 commitments enshrined
- Monster tsunami and world war to happen in 2020, Baba Vanga and other psychics predict
- Massive fire breaks out in Kolkata's Rajabazar area, no casualties
- First coronavirus death in Europe: Chinese citizen dies due to Covid-19 in France
- Payal Rohatgi slams trolls for bringing Hindu-Muslim issue over Bigg Boss 13 winner