Navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba takes over as chairman of chiefs of staff committee from Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha
UP Assembly Elections 2017: Father-son feud widens as Akhilesh releases separate list of 235 candidates hours after Mulayam releases his
As Donald Trump gets set to take over as US commander-in-chief, Russia to quietly launch two advanced submarines
Automatic brakes installed in the truck used in the Berlin attack on 19 December prevented more deaths.12 people were killed and 48 others injured when Anis Amri drove a truck into a busy Christmas market. Swedish truck manufacturer Scania, the brand of truck used in the attack, had Advanced Emergency Braking (AEB) installed in its trucks in 2013, to coincide with EU regulations requiring all heavy goods vehicles to have the technology fitted.
Dec 29, 2016
UP Assembly elections 2017: Feud between SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and CM Akhilesh Yadav may help one party the most
- Surrogacy bill 2019: Discussion in Rajya Sabha remains inconclusive
- After Mexico, US deports 150 Indians for illegally trying to enter America
- Bengali actress-turned-MP Nusrat Jahan discharged from ICU, family dismisses 'drug overdose' rumours
- Will diplomatic tensions between India-Malaysia affect HAL's offer to sell Tejas jet?
- Sharad Pawar-PM Modi to meet in Parliament amid Maharashtra logjam