Ae Dil Hai Mushkil controversy: Ashoke Pandit, Madhur Bhandarkar, Babul Supriyo stand by Karan Johar
Protests against the alleged religious oppression of Tibetan monks and nuns took place internationally on 19 October. Activists claim that monasteries are being destroyed and the people living there forcibly evicted.
Oct 20, 2016
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Kerala police officer set ablaze by male colleague, dies; accused taken into custody
- Parliament LIVE: MPs take oath at inaugural session of 17th Lok Sabha