Berlin police released footage of seven suspects who may have set a homeless man on fire on Christmas eve.The 37-year-old man had been sleeping on a bench in the Schönleinstraße Station. The 15 to 21-year-old suspects fled the scene after the attack around 2am.Subway drivers and passers-by managed to extinguish the fire and the victim was unhurt. Following the release of CCTV footage on 26 December all suspects handed themselves in.
Dec 27, 2016
News Roundup: Mamata asks PM Modi to resign, Wi-Fi at 100 railway stations, Kristen Stewart's new date, and more
All crew members of Korean Air Lines will learn how to use stun guns. The airline’s announcement comes after an incident with a violent passenger.US singer Richard Marx tweeted about a man endangering crew and passengers.Marx had to man-handle the man and accused crew of being ill-equipped. Korean Air said staff were only allowed to use taser guns in “grave” life-endangering situations.
Dec 27, 2016
Mamata Banerjee at all-party meeting: Demonetisation has set India back by 20 years; will PM Modi resign?
Budget 2017: Did PM Modi just lay the foundation for a harsh budget with statement on OROP at Parivartan Rally in Dehradun?
Senior Facebook employee caught soliciting sex from an underage girl? He's a pretty big deal at the company
- Surrogacy bill 2019: Discussion in Rajya Sabha remains inconclusive
- After Mexico, US deports 150 Indians for illegally trying to enter America
- Bengali actress-turned-MP Nusrat Jahan discharged from ICU, family dismisses 'drug overdose' rumours
- Will diplomatic tensions between India-Malaysia affect HAL's offer to sell Tejas jet?
- Sharad Pawar-PM Modi to meet in Parliament amid Maharashtra logjam