Authorities in Myanmar have been forced to investigate a video which claims to show Rohingya civilians being abused by police in Kotankauk Village, Maungdaw in Myanmar. To date, Myanmar’s government has refused to answer allegations of genocide of the Muslim Rohingya people in Rakhine state.
Jan 3, 2017
News Roundup: Mamata Banerjee to protest against demonetisation; Sensex, Nifty close with modest gains, Keerthy Suresh to star in Mahanati and more
- Shocking: This is how much Parliament will save in canteen food subsidy
- Shocking! Hyderabad rape victim's name trending online shows society's disgraceful side
- As US military completes pullback from Syria, Pentagon denies sending troops to Mideast
- UK broadcaster calls Greta Thunberg 'mad, dangerous'
- Who is Nana Patole? Congress candidate elected as Maharashtra Speaker