Morning Brief: Eid-al-Adha date declared, Bharat Bandh partially successful, Amitabh-Aishwarya row and more
IBTimes reporter James Tennent went to try out electro muscle stimulation (EMS) at Excerceos training centre in Londons Toynbee Street, to see whether its really as hard as its made out to be.
Sep 2, 2016
Prime Minister Narendra Modi tries to placate Kashmiri youth, grants Rs. 200 crore for sports infrastructure
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- After Ireland UFO sighting, airplane passenger spots bright flying object over San Francisco