Charlotte police released two videos of the fatal shooting of a 43-year-old black man, whose death on 20 September led to riots and protests in North Carolina. The footage was recorded by a police body camera and a vehicle dashcam.The Charlotte police department had previously refused to release the footage until the investigation into the incident was complete. Scottâ€™s death sparked riots in the North Carolina town. The protests against police violence are still ongoing.
Sep 25, 2016
Morning Brief: PM Modi to isolate Pakistan, Gennifer Flowers at US presidential debate, EPL results and more
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities