Evening wrap: J&K terror attack in Nagrota, Sonia Gandhi in hospital, Radhika Apte to play nude MMS victim, and more
Jaitley calls Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu to head committee of CMs to suggest ways to move to cashless economy
Based on Captain Chesley Sullenbergers memoir, Highest Duty: My Search for What Really Matters, upcoming biopic Sully: Miracle On The Hudson explores one pilots heroic achievement of water landing an Airbus A320-214, after both of its engines failed, back in 2009. All 155 passengers and crew aboard survived the incident thanks to Sullenberger and his co-pilot Jeff Skiles calm and pragmatic quick-thinking, and according to Sullenberger, the film re-enacts what actually happened in that cockpit when things started to go wrong perfectly. In an exclsuive interview with IBTimes UK, Sullenberger talks about dealing with his new found fame, and being played by Hollywood icon Tom Hanks in the movie.
Nov 29, 2016
Sonia Gandhi admitted to hospital; will her continued ill-health pave the way for Rahul to be Congress president?
CCTV footage has been released showing the moment a woman was left paralysed after a car drove onto the pavement. The video, released by the Metropolitan Police, captures the incident which happened on the 29 May in Norwood, London.The woman who was paralysed was 30-year-old Chanelle Higgins. According to to the police appeal, Higgins was paralysed from the waist down and is confined to a wheelchair.The police said that on 16 June a 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. He was released on bail to return on a date in December pending further enquiries.
Nov 29, 2016
- Election Results 2019 LIVE UPDATES: Rahul Gandhi accepts defeat, congratulates PM Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy to resign as Karnataka Chief Minister after Lok Sabha election flop show?
- Karnataka Lok Sabha Results 2019 Live: HD Deve Gowda staring at a defeat
- Lok Sabha results 2019 - Kerala LIVE: CPI(M) facing the pathetic fall of all times
- Andhra Pradesh Assembly election result 2019 live: CBN to resign as AP CM today, Jagan to take oath on may 30