Prime Minister Theresa May says she has discussed Britain leaving the European Union with U.S. President Barack Obama, and will consult on how to make sure the two countries have the closest possible trading relationship.
Sep 4, 2016
G20 Summit Hangzhou: We meet at a time of when the world faces complex political and economic challenges, says Modi
Mother Teresa's canonisation (sainthood) ceremony live streaming information: Date, time, others details
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Afterlife proof or visual hallucinations? Woman claims to have seen magical woods during NDE
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine