IBTimes UK attempts to predict what Hammond has been planning in Number 11.
Mar 7, 2017
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson has sparked controversy after he referred to slaves as immigrants on 6 March. Carson made the comments during a talk with department employees, and the former neurosurgeons remarks have caused outrage on social media. Actor Samuel L Jackson, in a expletive-ridden tweet, said OK!! Ben Carson ... I cant! Immigrants? In the bottom of SLAVE SHIPS??!! MUTHAF***A PLEASE!!.
Mar 7, 2017
As North Korea goes rogue, China will be watching US military movement in the Pacific with eyes wide open
IISc Bangalore breaks into the top 10 'Best Small Universities in the World 2017' ranking for the first time
Lucknow shootout: Suspected terrorist linked to Bhopal-Ujjain train blast; opens fire at security forces in Thakurganj
7 in 10 Indians pay bribe for healthcare services, ID related documents: Transparency International survey
- Citizenship Act protests: West Bengal burns over CAB, Jamia students clash with police, curfew in Assam
- UK, France, Israel issue travel advisory for tourists visiting India: Should exercise caution
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Watch | Rahul Gandhi's 'Rape in India' jibe: Smriti Irani lashes out at him, BJP demands apology
- Established in 1947, Kashmir Gurdwara to make way for National Highway