Russian billionaire's seized super yacht released: Here are a few of the world's most expensive yachts
Former Hong Kong chief executive Donald Tsang, the highest-ranking ex-official to be charged in history, was sentenced to 20 months imprisonment on 22 February. The nine-person jury on Friday found Tsang guilty of a charge of misconduct in public office.
Feb 22, 2017
Sasikala at Parappana Agrahara: Why was her neighbour in the Bengaluru jail, Cyanide Mallika, moved?
Hafiz Saeed, 4 others challenge house arrest in Lahore HC; Pak cancels licences of 44 weapons issued to JuD chief
BMC elections 2017: 5 reasons why voter turnout in Mumbai was the highest in 25 years and a headache for BJP
Is America ready to do away with the 'cruel' lethal injection? Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor thinks so
- Robots will now help Indian Army fight terror in Kashmir
- Venice flooded by highest tide in more than 50 years
- What the Supreme Court said: Sabarimala case referred to larger 7-judge bench, no stay on women's entry
- SC verdict on Rafale review petitions, Rahul contempt case: Full report
- 'No roving inquiry, no FIR needed': Supreme Court dismisses Rafale review pleas