Morning brief: Over 130 people dead after migrant boat capsizes, Indian Oil Corporation elevates Sanjiv Singh as chairman, and more
The mother of murdered British teenager Scarlett Keeling accused the Indian criminal authorities of corruption after a judge acquitted two men with the rape and death of the 15-year-old. Fiona McKeown said she was shocked and devastated by the judges decision to acquit Placido Carvalho and Samson DSouza, who were charged with culpable homicide and grievous sexual assault. McKeown has been fighting for the truth of how her daughter died since her body was found bruised and partially naked on a beach in Goa more than eight years ago.
Sep 23, 2016
IBTimes UK asked European citizens living in the UK how they feel three months after the Brexit vote.
Sep 23, 2016
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television15 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Real UFO or manipulated hoax? Pink doughnut-shaped flying object spotted in the skies of Ireland
- Afterlife mystery: NDE victim claims to have seen light 10,000 times brighter than sun
- IBTimes Impact: Zomato fires delivery man after he was caught eating ordered food [Video]
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- PM Modi and BJP stare at biggest election loss since coming to power in 2014