Delhi High Court rejects Arvind Kejriwal's plea seeking stay on defamation case filed by Arun Jaitley
India boosts maritime strength with INS Tihayu; to get Akula-class nuclear submarine from Russia for $2 billion
Karnataka: Citizens mull legal action over steel flyover after Chief Minister Siddaramaiah ignores protest
Donald Trump has claimed that if the Republican Party does not win the US election on 8 November then it will never win. He claims it is going to become a one-party system and that 2017 will go down in history as the year that America lost, truly lost, its independence.
Oct 19, 2016
At least 50 people were injured after police used tear gas and a vehicle to ram protesters outside of the US embassy in Manila on 19 October. The demonstrators were demanding the withdrawal of American soldiers from the country, and the clashes with police began when the officers made several arrests.
Oct 19, 2016
Odisha hospital fire aftermath LIVE updates: NHRC notice to state government; Rs 5 lakh solatium announced
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Jaitley flies to US for a medical check-up