Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg condemned an incident where two Russian warplanes allegedly flew simulated attack passes near a US guided missile destroyer in the Baltic Sea on 12 April.
Apr 14, 2016
A 72-year-old woman who got lost in the Arizona wilderness after her hybrid car ran out of fuel described how she survived for nine days while hoping to be rescued. Ann Charon Rodgers spent the days subsisting on plants, river water, ponding from rainfall and a turtle - drawing on skills she learned from survival classes and reading materials.
Apr 14, 2016
31 minutes ago
- Samsung could bring the world's first smartphone with 100 percent bezel-less design
- How to stop Ronaldo? Iran fans disturb Portugal players' sleep ahead of crunch World Cup tie
- Yo-yo debate: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri back fitness test but former cricketers may make crucial call
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt star Mo Salah to quit international football over Chechnya controversy?
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Who is Major Nikhil Handa? Obsessed Shailaja Dwivedi killer planned murder in detail
- Mumbai rains LIVE updates: Heavy to very heavy downpour predicted for the rest of June
- Strange alien UFO base with interdimensional portal hidden in Argentina, conspiracy theorists claim
- Shocking: Students in Kerala school welcome junior girls with open rape threats