Protests against the alleged religious oppression of Tibetan monks and nuns took place internationally on 19 October. Activists claim that monasteries are being destroyed and the people living there forcibly evicted.
Oct 20, 2016
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports