Londoners face transport chaos at the start of the working week after two unions on the Underground stage a 24-hour strike. The action follows weeks of strikes by Southern Rail, as well as price hikes on rail fares. Normal service on the Tube is expected to resume on 10 January.
Jan 9, 2017
Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter