Belgium: Two men charged for terrorist murders; prosecutors say second attack on France was initial plan
Tens of thousands of people took to the streets in cities across France on 9 April, in demonstration against the French governmentâ€™s controversial labour reform bill. The reforms, which would put almost all aspects of the countrys strictly codified labour relations up for negotiation between employers and unions, have infuriated the unions, who say they unduly threaten job security.
Apr 9, 2016
British Prime Minister David Cameron said on 9 April he should have handled scrutiny of his familys tax arrangements better and promised to learn the lessons after days of negative media coverage and calls for his resignation.
Apr 9, 2016
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO