Indian woman forced to marry Pakistani man at gunpoint; seeks help from High Commission in Islamabad
Russian President Putin congratulates France's Macron on election win, asks him to end 'mutual distrust'
Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain breaks silence on bribery allegations, says Kapil Mishra has lost 'mental balance'
West Bengal turning into hub of fake Rs. 2,000 notes: Should intelligence agencies focus on Bangladesh?
Former U.S. President Barack Obama expressed his fervent hope that members of Congress would look beyond party lines when considering the future of the countrys healthcare system. Obamas remarks at a ceremony in Boston, where he accepted the John F. Kennedy Library Foundations Profile in Courage Award, came days after the Republican-controlled House of Representatives narrowly passed a bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
May 8, 2017
Tamil Nadu: Subramanian, business partner of AIADMK minister Vijayabaskar, found dead at his residence
Governor Greg Abbott signed the law banning sanctuary cities on 7 May. Abbott claimed – in the Facebook Live post – that places that offer protection to illegal immigrants tend to harbour people who have committed dangerous crimes. Democrats in the state opposed the new law, claiming that it discriminated against Latin Americans.
May 8, 2017
- Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases
- 'Bam bam bole': Devotees throng temples to offer prayers on Mahashivratri in Kashmir
- Who is Amulya Leona, 19-year-old who chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' at anti-CAA protest?
- Lucknow student's murder: Ex-MLA's son arrested, CCTV camera shows victim stabbed multiple times
- Bengaluru Police bust prostitution racket, rescue two women from service apartment