At least two people have died and two dozen injured on 28 December, after a 15 coach passenger train derailed near Kanpur city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The train was travelling at around 5.20am (GMT) through dense fog, which has severely affected planes and trains in India. This is the second train derailment near the city within a month. More than 100 people were killed when a train crashed on 20 November.
Dec 28, 2016
'Suspicious package' at Trump Tower leaves secret service in flurry, turns out bag of children's toys
Demonetisation fine: Centre approves Ordinance that levies Rs 10,000 penalty on those holding old notes after March 31
Congress party 132nd foundation day: PM Modi sacrificed common man in fight against corruption, says Rahul Gandhi
Delhi: Police constable suspended after being caught on CCTV accepting object from pickpockets at metro station
- Election Results 2019 LIVE UPDATES: Rahul Gandhi accepts defeat, congratulates PM Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy to resign as Karnataka Chief Minister after Lok Sabha election flop show?
- Karnataka Lok Sabha Results 2019 Live: HD Deve Gowda staring at a defeat
- Lok Sabha results 2019 - Kerala LIVE: CPI(M) facing the pathetic fall of all times
- Andhra Pradesh Assembly election result 2019 live: CBN to resign as AP CM today, Jagan to take oath on may 30