ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is more wanted than ever before with a whopping $25 million on his head
Is Robert Vadra the reason why Congress and Rahul Gandhi did not reveal corruption details of PM Modi?
Note ban: Political parties exempt from tax scrutiny on old Rs 500, Rs 1,000 deposits; Kejriwal lashes out
Morning brief: India's foreign exchange reserves dip, Aleppo battle, Julia Roberts' television debut and more
Thomas Perriello, the US Special Envoy for the Africa Great Lakes region, has said that the Democratic Republic of Congo is unnecessarily flirting with disaster. Perriello emphasised calls that the people of Congo want a chance to choose their next leader. Congos President Joseph Kabila is due to stand down on 19 December, but he has been accused of political manoeuvring to ensure he can remain in power indefinitely.
Dec 16, 2016
Modi govt's carrot-and-stick strategy: IDS and IT raids recover Rs 6,700 crore and unearth Rs 3,000 crore
- Now, TV actress Nilani tries to commit suicide
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal
- Militants abduct, kill three policemen in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican temporarily suspends accused Jalandhar Bishop Franco Mulakkal
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- West Bengal: 2 students killed in clash with police over hiring of teachers; BJP calls for 12-hour-bandh
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- 3 UFOs spotted in the night sky of New Jersey, triggering row over origin