Kambala verdict deferred: Karnataka HC asks petitioners to come back after Supreme Court's ruling on Jallikattu
Bengal: Howrah school shut, Saraswati Puja halted as 'Islamic fundamentalists' stopped from celebrating Milad-un-Nabi
An armed attack on a mosque in Quebec City, Canada, on Sunday night (29 January) killed at least five people and injured several others, the police said. Philippe Couillard, the premier of Quebec tweeted that the province “categorically rejects this barbaric violence.” The motive of the attack was not immediately clear.
Jan 30, 2017
Canada: At least 6 killed, 8 injured in mass shooting at Quebec mosque in 'terror attack on Muslims'
Mulayam says won't campaign for SP in UP elections: Were his presidential dreams dashed by Akhilesh's PM ambitions?
Pune: Infosys techie from Kerala murdered in office by Assamese security guard for snubbing his proposal
7 hours ago
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire