Demonetisation effect: Tenants in Bengaluru petition PM Modi seeking action against homeowners who demand cash as rent
Demonetisation: Who or what are Whips in politics and why are the BJP and Congress issuing them now?
Google doodle celebrates 105th anniversary of first human expedition to South Pole; here's how Roald Amundsen reached the Antarctic
Cyclone Vardah: Death toll rises to 18; ATM, power, mobile services affected in Tamil Nadu's Chennai city
Morning Brief: Monsanto shareholders approve $57B takeover by Bayer AG, 10% salary hike due to demonetisation, Toyota Gazoo racing unveils Yaris WRC and more
During an emergency debate in the House of Commons on 13 December, both Boris Johnson and George Osborne have been critical about Britain’s lack of action in the Syrian Civil War. The two leading Conservatives called out Western powers, including Britain, for allowing Russia and Assad to seize control of the conflict. Syrian pro-government forces have claimed to have taken 99% of Aleppo, but reports of atrocities and executions of civilians are emerging from the besieged city.
Dec 13, 2016
- Telangana (dis)honour killing: Pranay's wife reminisces 'WhatsApp vows' amid battle against caste
- Assam NRC: SC orders resumption of filing of claims and objections by those left out
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- FBI evacuates solar observatory; Local police clueless, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection