Women's March Speeches: Ashley Judd, Scarlett Johansson, Madonna breathe fire at the anti-Trump protest [VIDEO]
Hirakhand Express derails: 36 killed, over 60 injured as Jagdalpur-Bhubaneswar Express train derails near Vizianagaram
Hundreds of thousands of people have taken to the streets as part of the Women’s March on Washington. It is thought the anti-Donald Trump protest could attract more people than the inauguration the day before.
Jan 22, 2017
Up to 80,000 people took part in the Women’s March on London to protest Donald Trump’s presidency. The march set off from the US Embassy and ended at Trafalgar Square where politicians and activists spoke out against President Trump.It was one of 673 similar events taking place around the world. Organisers estimate more than 2 million protesters will march in solidarity with women in the US.
Jan 21, 2017
Assembly elections 2017: Kejriwal wants EC to take away his security cover; censured for breaking poll code
9 hours ago
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Legislation introduced in US Congress to protect work authorisation of H-1B spouses
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening