Meerut-Lucknow Rajya Rani Express derailment: GRP blames negligence of railway officials; terror angle being investigated
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: Centre looking at situation 'very seriously' as Indian national's family plans to file mercy petition
Easter 2017: How do Catholics, Orthodox, Anglicans, Baptists, Pentecost and others celebrate the feast?
Non-bailable warrant against Sanjay Dutt for allegedly threatening Shakeel Noorani; will the actor go to jail again?
Byelection 2017 results round-up: Farooq Abdullah wins Srinagar for NC; DR Thapa clinches Upper Burtuk in Sikkim for SDF
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani will run in upcoming elections for a second term. Rouhani contributed to the landmark nuclear deal with six countries, including the US, in 2015. Hardliners in Iran believe he made too many concessions to reach a deal.Rouhani’s main rival in the elections will be conservative cleric Ebrahim Raisi. Irans presidential elections will be held on 19 May.
Apr 15, 2017
- ISIS claims responsibility for Sri Lankan bombings: 'This bloody day is our reward to you'
- Fallen angels and Hindu Gods may be aliens from deep space: Conspiracy theorists
- Sri Lanka attacks carried out by suicide bombers: Investigator
- India, US warn of fresh terror attacks in Sri Lanka - Reports
- Images of 3 Sri Lankan suicide bombers released with IS flag in backdrop