Corbyn promised to end the parking charges in NHS hospitals across the UK on 8 May, calling them a charge on sickness.
May 8, 2017
Indian woman forced to marry Pakistani man at gunpoint; seeks help from High Commission in Islamabad
Russian President Putin congratulates France's Macron on election win, asks him to end 'mutual distrust'
Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain breaks silence on bribery allegations, says Kapil Mishra has lost 'mental balance'
West Bengal turning into hub of fake Rs. 2,000 notes: Should intelligence agencies focus on Bangladesh?
Former U.S. President Barack Obama expressed his fervent hope that members of Congress would look beyond party lines when considering the future of the countrys healthcare system. Obamas remarks at a ceremony in Boston, where he accepted the John F. Kennedy Library Foundations Profile in Courage Award, came days after the Republican-controlled House of Representatives narrowly passed a bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
May 8, 2017
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile