Jallikattu is not bullfighting! Here are five differences between Tamil Nadu's bull-taming sport and Spanish bullfighting
Jallikattu Ban: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam to meet PM Modi urging ordinance on bull-taming sport; requests youth to give up protest
One of about a dozen women who previously accused President-elect Donald Trump of making unwanted sexual advances, filed a lawsuit against him in New York on 17 January. Summer Zervos alleges that Trump made false and defamatory statements about her in rejecting the accusation, causing her emotional and economic harm. The one-time contestant on Trumps reality television show The Apprentice is focused on a stream of denials Trump aimed at her and other women accusers last October, just weeks before the 8 November presidential election, when Zervos and others accused him of making unwanted sexual advances. The lawsuit says Trump kissed Zervos without her consent at his office in New York in December 2007, and later at a hotel in Beverly Hills, California, kissed her, touched her breast and tried to get her to lie on a bed during a meeting about a possible job.
Jan 18, 2017
Govind Ranade 175th birth anniversary: 5 of the best quotes from this patient optimist, and social reformer
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- Modicare: Over 1,000 patients avail benefits of world's largest healthcare scheme within 24 hours
- Aadhaar verdict LIVE: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Violinist Balabhaskar critically injured, daughter killed in road accident
- Indian man charged in Dubai for groping 25-year-old woman
- Rafale deal: Why Dassault decided to partner with Anil Ambani's Reliance Defence
- Post-2014, India 'richer' by 601 new billionaires; Mukesh Ambani on top