Madhya Pradesh: Police drops sedition charge against 15 men held for raising pro-Pak slogans after Champions Trophy final
Around 200 protesters demanding justice for victims of the Grenfell Tower disaster marched from west London to parliament on Wednesday (June 21), a week after the blaze.
Jun 22, 2017
Islamic State militants have blown up the Great Mosque of al-Nuri in Mosul on June 21, along with its famous leaning al-Habda minaret, according to an Iraqi military statement.The Iraqi militarys media office distributed a picture taken from the air that appears to show the mosque and minaret flattened in the middle of the small houses of the Old City, the historic district where the militants are besieged.Iraqi officials had privately expressed the hope that the mosque could be captured in time for Eid al-Fitr, the festival marking the end of Ramadan, the Muslim fasting month. The first day of the Eid falls this year onJune 25 or 26 in Iraq.
Jun 22, 2017
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]