India says Kulbhushan Jadhav's execution would be 'premeditated murder', halts release of Pakistani prisoners
Opposition corners Modi govt over Tarun Vijay remarks in Parliament, may rake up Raja Singh 'hate speech' next
Bharat Ke Veer: Modi govt launches Akshay Kumar's dream donation portal, app; Twitterati complains about slow site
An estimated 25,000 people gathered in Stockholm on Sunday (9 April) near to the scene of the attack on 7 April to pay tribute to the four people killed and the many more injured.
Apr 10, 2017
India, Australia pitch for Indo-Pacific peace; sign 6 MoUs on cooperation in civil aviation security, environment protection and more
A video of Lake County Sheriff Peyton Grinnell delivering a stern warning to heroin dealers in the area has gone viral, being viewed hundreds of thousands of times since it was posted on 7 April. Grinnell is flanked by four armed officers in balaclavas in the video, which is accompanied by dramatic and ominous sounding music.
Apr 10, 2017
Brexit trade: India could ride to UK's rescue with trade deal worth 'extra £2 billion to British economy'
Here's why Omar Abdullah called for Mehbooba Mufti to resign after Tassaduq said he wanted Anantnag bypolls postponed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- Thanjavur Temple case: Relief for Art of Living after Madras HC recognises permission for event
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets