Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal promises to abolish residential house tax if AAP wins civic polls in capital
Campaigner are marching through London to protest the UK’s Brexit decision. The United for Europe march coincides with the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.Protesters march from Park Lane to the Palace of Westminster, location of the recent terror attack. Some protesters were carrying yellow flowers to commemorate the attack’s victims.Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron, Nick Clegg, David Lammy and Jonathan Bartley are attending the march. Prime Minister Theresa May is expected to trigger Article 50 on 29 March to begin the exit process.
Mar 25, 2017
EU leaders of 27 countries have gathered in Rome to celebrate the EU’s 60th birthday. The anniversary ceremony excludes the UK, because of its vote in support of Brexit. Security measures have been increased following the terror attack in London. The Treaty of Rome was signed in 1957, establishing the European Economic Community. It was signed by Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and West Germany.
Mar 25, 2017
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal put on trial by Delhi court in criminal defamation case filed by Arun Jaitley
- Badass nurse drives his truck through California fire to save lives; Toyota offers replacement
- Bihar: Sapna Choudhary's dance performance turns into stampede, 1 dead, several injured
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- After Ireland UFO sighting, airplane passenger spots bright flying object over San Francisco