Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal promises to abolish residential house tax if AAP wins civic polls in capital
Campaigner are marching through London to protest the UK’s Brexit decision. The United for Europe march coincides with the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.Protesters march from Park Lane to the Palace of Westminster, location of the recent terror attack. Some protesters were carrying yellow flowers to commemorate the attack’s victims.Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron, Nick Clegg, David Lammy and Jonathan Bartley are attending the march. Prime Minister Theresa May is expected to trigger Article 50 on 29 March to begin the exit process.
Mar 25, 2017
EU leaders of 27 countries have gathered in Rome to celebrate the EU’s 60th birthday. The anniversary ceremony excludes the UK, because of its vote in support of Brexit. Security measures have been increased following the terror attack in London. The Treaty of Rome was signed in 1957, establishing the European Economic Community. It was signed by Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and West Germany.
Mar 25, 2017
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal put on trial by Delhi court in criminal defamation case filed by Arun Jaitley
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- Afterlife proof or visual hallucinations? Woman claims to have seen magical woods during NDE
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences