A Holocaust survivors plea to the people of Austria has gone viral ahead of the countrys presidential election. Gertrude, known only by her first name, has appealed to Austrians not to allow the far-right Freedom Party to gain power. In the video published on Facebook she says that the actions of the Freedom Party and its candidate Norbert Hofer are similar to that of the Nazis in Austria and Germany in the 1930s. It’s the humiliation of others, the demonisation of others, that alarms me the most. And that was the case once before, she said. Austrias presidential vote re-run is on 4 December and if Hofer wins, he will be the European Unions first far-right head of state.
Nov 29, 2016
Experts says that warm seas have killed more than two-thirds of largest stretch Great Barrier Reef in the world.
Nov 29, 2016
Evening wrap: J&K terror attack in Nagrota, Sonia Gandhi in hospital, Radhika Apte to play nude MMS victim, and more
Jaitley calls Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu to head committee of CMs to suggest ways to move to cashless economy
- iPhone X available with zero down payment, EMIs as low as Rs 5,599
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Tupac Shakur and XXXTentacion were shot when they were in BMW? Twitter users draw similarities
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Did Airtel offer advisor from religion of choice to customer? Telco issues clarification [Full text]
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple