Aam Aadmi Party's failure is not a political tragedy; it's a blow to India's quest for alternative politics
Emmanuel Macron to become youngest president of France: French defy anti-immigration sentiments that fuelled Brexit and Donald Trump election
President elect Macrons first speech after results.
May 8, 2017
AAP denies Mishra's allegations against Kejriwal even as Congress, BJP demand Delhi CM's resignation
Up to 80 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014 have been released. They were among 276 who were abducted from their school in Chibok on 14 April.The girls were released by Boko Haram after negotiations with the Nigerian government. Over 100 girls are still being held captive by the insurgents.In the last eight years, Boko Haram have killed over 30,000 people and kidnapped hundreds.
May 7, 2017
French elections 2017: All you need to know about the French polls and its main candidates - Macron and Le Pen
Tens of thousands of women marched through cities in Venezuela to protest President Nicolás Maduro.The protesters called for peace after weeks of violent protests in the country. At least 37 people have died in anti-Maduro protests since early April.Protesters call for the presidential election to be moved forward from 2018 opposition activists to be freed and humanitarian aid from abroad.Maduro plans to set up a constituent assembly with extended powers to control the crisis-hit country.
May 7, 2017
- Will J&K ban PUBG Mobile after doctors, students body raise alarm?
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- 'Non-lethal' plastic bullets to replace pellet guns in Kashmir: Are they harmless?
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?