Science & Health
South America: Second UFO Sighting in Less than a Month, Mysterious Object Flies behind Argentina TV News Live Broadcast [VIDEO]
New maps show how Mars water reservoirs might have looked billions of years ago.
Mar 5, 2015
New Delhi, March 3 (ANI): A new study has found that drinking a glass of tomato juice daily helps in reducing the weight around the waist without making any other changes to diet or lifestyle. The study explained that women who drank almost half-a-pint of tomato juice daily for eight weeks, lost nearly an inch off their waistlines, and drops the cholesterol by about 10 percent, a daily reported. According to a nutritionist tomatoes could play a key role in controlling weight gain. Even before this many studies mentioned that tomatoes carry some potential nutrients that reduces the risk of cancer, heart disease and depression.
Mar 3, 2015
New Delhi, March 3 (ANI): A new study has shed light on the beneficial effects of low-calorie diets on healthy aging The study suggested that Targeting mechanisms in the central nervous system that sense energy generated by nutrients might yield the beneficial effects of low-calorie diets on healthy aging without the need to alter food intake. The study suggested that manipulating the energy-sensing pathway could cause organisms to perceive their cells to be in a low-energy state, even if they are eating normally and energy levels are high. Drugs targeting the cells' energy-sensors by this way could potentially address age-related diseases, including cancer and neuro degeneration, and may offer an alternative to caloric restriction.
Mar 3, 2015
'Sleepy Hollow' Disorder: New Wave of Mysterious Disease Hits Kazakhstan Again, Makes People Doze Off for Days on End
Chapati Strips Vegetable stir fry
Chapati - 4
Oil - 2 tbsp
Grated Carrot - 1 cup
Green capsicum - 1/2 thinly sliced
Chopped Cabbage - 1/2 cup
Onion - 1 sliced
A few Coriander leaves
Ginger & garlic paste - 1 tsp
A few Garlic cloves thinly sliced
Salt to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
A piece of Ginger finely chopped
1. For this recipe, you can make chapati in advance or you can use leftover chapati.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut the chapati into thin strips.
3. In a wide pan add oil, onion, garlic, ginger, green capsicum, cabbage and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add Ginger and garlic paste, carrot and mix it. Now you can add the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, pepper, chapati strips and mix it well. After 5 minutes turn off the stove.
5. Your Chapati Strips Vegetable stir fry is ready.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Mar 3, 2015
New Delhi, March 2 (ANI): A new study shows that an individual's breakfast habits play a vital role in gradually increasing the protein intake in the morning. The study found that the metabolic responses to eating a high-protein breakfast were different from breakfast skippers than to who daily have their morning meal. The researchers explained that the habitual breakfast skippers experienced poorer glucose control throughout the day when they consumed a high-protein breakfast, whereas those who typically ate a high-carbohydrate breakfast had improved glucose control after they ate a high-protein breakfast. Researchers said that habitual breakfast skippers faces increased inability to metabolize a large quantity of protein, but once they start-eating breakfast, they should gradually transit to a breakfast with more protein and will have improved glycemic control.
Mar 2, 2015
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- Flat Earth theory debunked: NASA releases image of Earth taken from one million miles away
- New gene for rare genetic hair loss discovered
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection