Science & Health
All purpose flour - 1 cup
A pinch of Salt
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Water - 1 cup
Coconut oil - 1 tsp
A little Water
Jaggery - 1 cup
Grated fresh Coconut - 1 cup
A few Cardamom pods
1. In a wide bowl add All purpose flour, salt, turmeric powder and water gradually while knead it. Once dough is ready, add coconut oil, gently rub into the dough, its gonna make it little more softer and smoother, just knead it little. Keep it aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Grind the grated fresh coconut without adding water.
3. For the filling: take a little water in a pot, and add jaggery to it and let it melt. After it melts, strain the jaggery syrup to remove impurities.
4. Add the coconut to the strained jaggery syrup. Pound some fresh cardamom and add it. Cook it till all the moisture evaporates and it reaches a thick consistency. Let it cool.
5. Take a little dough Flatten it, place some coconut filling in the center and seal it all sides. Flatten a little bit.
6. Dust enough all purpose flour, flatten it the Coconut puran poli, roll it gently, you can roll it in to medium thickness.
7. Heat a tawa and roast the coconut puran poli using ghee. The Coconut puran poli is ready to serve with ghee.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www
Sep 19, 2014
3 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream: Watch Japan, Poland Group H matches on TV, online
- Royal family upset with Meghan Markle over her father's surprise interview?
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix dismissed chief PR officer Jonathan Friedland for using N-word
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time