Science & Health
Cooked kala chana
Fresh grated Coconut
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
A pinch of Asafoetida powder
Oil - 2 tbsp
Green chilli - 1 chopped
A few Curry leaves
Lemon - 1/2
1. Heat oil in a pan, add urad dal and mustard seeds.
2. Once mustard seeds starts to splatter add green chilli, asafoetida powder and curry leaves.
3. Finally add cooked chana (while cooking the chana add little salt) to the tempered ingredients & mix it.
4. Add salt and fresh grated coconut other option you can add raw mango.
5. Squeeze half a lemon, turn off the stove and mix it, you can check the seasoning.
And now your Navratri snack is ready!
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 26, 2014
Mangalyaan Sends First Photo from Mars, Says 'View is Nice Up Here'; Second Photo Shows Martian Atmosphere
- Adventure bike enthusiast? 5 upcoming bikes worth the wait before zeroing in on Himalayan, Versys-X 300
- Portugal vs Iran: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group B live stream, TV listings & start time
- Reliance Jio Double Dhamaka offer: Rs 399 pack available for Rs 299 with double data benefits
- iPhone's passcode security bypassed in a brute force attack; Apple strongly disagrees
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest in 21st century
- Another Chinese space station about to fall? China lowers orbit of Tiangong-2
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research