Science & Health
Cooked kala chana
Fresh grated Coconut
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
A pinch of Asafoetida powder
Oil - 2 tbsp
Green chilli - 1 chopped
A few Curry leaves
Lemon - 1/2
1. Heat oil in a pan, add urad dal and mustard seeds.
2. Once mustard seeds starts to splatter add green chilli, asafoetida powder and curry leaves.
3. Finally add cooked chana (while cooking the chana add little salt) to the tempered ingredients & mix it.
4. Add salt and fresh grated coconut other option you can add raw mango.
5. Squeeze half a lemon, turn off the stove and mix it, you can check the seasoning.
And now your Navratri snack is ready!
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 26, 2014
Mangalyaan Sends First Photo from Mars, Says 'View is Nice Up Here'; Second Photo Shows Martian Atmosphere
When you're stressed, you may tend to eat more. Some foods might help relieve anxiety—and won't have a detrimental effect on your waistline.
Sep 24, 2014
Quick Response: Who is helping Nirav Modi? Who is behind India's generous grace period for PNB fraudster?1 hour ago
- Telangana: TRS member and local body chief kicks woman over property dispute, video goes viral
- Neymar's theatrics are too much, Brazil should bank on Coutinho for World Cup title tilt
- Airlines spread their wings to escape airfare war; IndiGo and SpiceJet in talks for wide-body aircraft
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Brazil vs Switzerland football live stream, TV listings and start time
- If nuclear war breaks out, even best case escape scenarios prove futile
- Amid Fifa 2018, UFO spotted in Russian skies triggers initial fear, turns out something else
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- NASA might have found evidence of alien life on dwarf planet Ceres but not revealing much, says study