Cooked Colocasia - 250 gm
Carom seeds - 1 tsp
A pinch of Asafeotedia powder
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 to 3 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Curd - 1/2 cup
Oil - 2 tbsp
1. Wash and pressure cook the Colocasia. Once it is cooked, let it cool down, peel the skin & chop it.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add Carom seeds, Asafeotedia powder, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Coriander powder & salt. Mix all the ingredients gently.
3. Add Cooked Colocasia, Mix well. Fry the Colocasia in the spicy powder until its golden brown.
4. Now turn off the stove, add curd & mix it. Dahi arbi is ready to be served. You can serve this with chapatti & rice.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 7, 2014
Science & Health
Today, on fast Track To Fitness, we will see a few upperbody workouts you can do at home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 4, 2014
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerns about behaviour
- Reliance Jio 5G trial begins: Can it repeat 4G success in India?
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Volcanoes produce music deep inside them and it could help prepare for eruptions
- Watch: Meteor illuminates sky during Foo Fighters show in Netherlands
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Why is the US healthcare most expensive in the world? Here's the answer