Science & Health
Potato - 4 cut into slices
A few Garlic cloves finely chopped
Spring onions - 1 bunch
(cut onion & stock separately)
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Wash the potato cut them dry, there should be no moisture on the slices.
2. First step is to deep fry the potatoes.
3. Next step is to make a sauce, in a wide pan add oil, spring onions, garlic and sauté it till it turns brown colour.
4. Add half of the spring onion stock and remaining stock add it later.
5. Now add ginger & garlic paste, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and a quick stir. Add all the sauces soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix it. Finally add sugar, now the sauce is ready.
6. Add the fried potatoes to the sauce and mix it on the low flame. Make sure all the pieces coated well with sauce.
7.Finally add the remaining spring onion stock and mix it. Chilli Potato is ready now enjoy it.
Jan 20, 2015
58 minutes ago
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Markets crash over liquidity fears; Sensex, Nifty down nearly 1.5%
- Petrol, diesel prices to rise further as global crude poised to touch $100
- Comcast outbids Fox by acquiring Sky for $40 million in dramatic auction
- Did Big Bang actually happen? Astronomers ponder new way to find out once and for all
- Japan's Hayabusa 2 reaches Ryugu; sends back amazing pictures of the distant asteroid
- Astronomers find Spock's home planet Vulcan?
- Women with PCOS are up to seven times more prone to heart attacks
- Glitches grip Mars Curiosity Rover; NASA puts on hold all science experiments