Science & Health
Refined flour - 1 kg
Semolina - 400 gm
Ajwain - 1/2 tbsp
Yellow food color
Milk - 2 cups
For Sugar syrup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1 cup
A few Saffron strands
Garnish with Rabri & Pistachio
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend Refined flour, Semolina, Ajwain, Yellow food color and milk together to form a smooth batter.
2. Gently, pour the batter into the oil. Cook till golden brown.
3. Remove from the oil and soak it in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Now to serve, place Malpua's in a plate, spoon Rabri over them and garnish with Pistachio.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi, Oct 8 (ANI) : A new study has revealed that eating chicken and fish can significantly reduce liver cancer risk in people.The latest research reveals that consuming more white meat can lower the risk of developing liver cancer by 22 percent to 31 percent.However, researchers found no evidence that eating red meat, processed meat or total meat increased the risk of developing liver cancer.
Oct 8, 2014
- Find Google's targeted ads invasive? Here's how to turn it off
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Volcanoes produce music deep inside them and it could help prepare for eruptions
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Why is the US healthcare most expensive in the world? Here's the answer
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons