Science & Health
Ebola Scare Hits NYC: Infected Doctor took Subway, Visited Restaurant Hours Before being Hospitalised
Besan flour - 1 cup
Rice flour - 2 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Roasted Carom seeds - 1 tsp
Oil for frying
1. Mix gram flour and rice flour in a bowl. Add the roasted and ground carom seeds, salt, chilli powder and butter to this mixture.
2. Add just enough amount of water to the mixture to attain a tight consistency. Make sure the dough is not too soggy.
3. Role dough to fit into the nozzle instrument and squeeze into hot oil while the flame is on medium-low.
4. Crispy omapodi is ready.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 21, 2014
- Joachim Low delighted as Germany reignite World Cup 2018 campaign with thrilling win over Sweden
- No internet on phone? Here's how you can still surf web
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Did Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman meet Israel PM Netanyahu? Iranian press says so
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research
- Woman notices a lump moving around her face and you cannot imagine what it was
- To survive the fast expansion of the universe aliens could harvest stars
- Out of control iguana invasion in South Florida
- Following Kochi's lead, Bengaluru airport to switch to total solar power by 2020