Science & Health
New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): A new study has claimed that eating Mediterranean diet which includes fruit, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, poultry and fish can help reducing the risk of a first-time stroke. Mediterranean style diets are generally low in dairy products such as butter, cheese and full-fat dairy.Following a simple routine which includes eating Mediterranean diet, supplemented with nuts, Monitoring high blood pressure at home, getting more physical activity and managing your weight can reduce the risk of first time stroke.
Oct 31, 2014
In this episode of on the rocks, we show you how to mix up this simple cocktail.
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCocktail
Subscribe to YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/cocktailventuno
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoCocktail
Oct 31, 2014
Here is a compilation of workouts for your core you can do using kettle-bells and without.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 29, 2014
- American pitbull delivers record 21 puppies in Bengaluru
- Belgium vs Tunisia live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- America averse to dating Trump Officials? Here's why
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research
- A fly-over tour to Mars is the 'next best thing'? Take a look
- Woman notices a lump moving around her face and you cannot imagine what it was
- Four cups of coffee can keep your heart healthy
- NASA wants astronauts to navigate deep space with instruments pirates used to sail the high seas